Objectives:Creating a fun and easy holiday craft while building hand/eye coordination.
What You Need:
- wire clothes hanger (one per wreath)
- a pair of scissors
- some scraps of fabric
- a few pieces of colourful ribbon
What You Do:
- Stretch the clothes hanger out into the shape of a rounded diamond.
- Next, cut your fabric scraps and cut them into strips that are about 6 inches long by 1 inch wide.
- Once you have a nice pile of fabric strips, you can begin making your wreath.
- Tie strips of material onto the hanger until it is completely and totally full. You can make this easier for younger children by folding the fabric and looping it through itself on the wire.
- You can complete your wreath with some lovely ribbon tied into a bow.
- Hang your wreath by using the ready made "hook" of the clothes hanger.