Foam Heart Bear
By: Amanda Formaro
Difficulty: Very Easy
Age: 5 and up
This cute little bear is made entirely from foam heart shapes just for Valentine's Day! It’s so adorable it’s almost unbearable.
What you'll need:
- 2 large pink foam hearts
- 2 medium pink foam hearts
- 1 medium red foam heart
- 2 small pink foam hearts
- White craft glue
- 1 red sequin
- 2 small wiggle eyes
- Black marker
How to make it:
- Glue the two large pink hearts together with their points overlapping one another. (See photo.)
- Glue the red heart to the center of the two large pink hearts.
- Glue the two medium pink hearts on either side of the red heart, bumps pointing toward each other. (See photo.)
- Glue the two small pink hearts to the bottom large heart, one small heart on each bump. (See photo.)
- Glue a red sequin on as a nose and add two wiggle eyes. Use a black marker to add two small circles for the ears. Let everything dry. (See photo.)
- Add a magnet or a pin to the back if you like.
- You can add toes with your marker as well.
- Valentine's colors include red, pink, light blue, purple and white as well, choose whatever colors you like!